Training needs analysis
Our training needs analysis examine any potential areas of difficulties which may affect someone with a learning difficulty fulfilling their apprenticeship efficiently. Looking at the job tasks and duties we spend 2-3 hours in the work place and assess what type of adjustments can be put in place to help support employees. Recommendations may include:
- IT solutions such as software and equipment
- Solution strategy coaching from within the company
- Awareness training for employers and colleagues
What will be covered?
- A robust assessment of the specific job role and the difficulties experienced
- A work place needs assessment report outlining the recommended adjustments
- Engagement with the employee’s manager or HR representative to ensure recommendations are appropriate for the individual and the organisation.
- Help and support with the implementation of the recommendations.
Where next ?
To have an informal conversation with a member of our team please call 07515853834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org