WOrk place needs assessments
What is a work place needs assessment?
Designed specifically for people with ADHD and Dyslexia, our work place needs assessments examine any potential areas of difficulties which may affect someone with ADHD or Dyslexia fulfilling their role efficiently. Looking at the job tasks and duties we spend 2-3 hours in the work place and assess what type of adjustments can be put in place to help support dyslexic employees. Recommendations may include:
- IT solutions such as software and equipment
- Solution strategy coaching from within the company
- Awareness training for employers and colleagues
What will be covered?
- A robust assessment of the specific job role and the difficulties experienced
- A work place needs assessment report outlining the recommended adjustments
- Engagement with the employee’s manager or HR representative to ensure recommendations are appropriate for the individual and the organisation.
- Help and support with the implementation of the recommendations.
Where next ?
To have an informal conversation with a member of our team please call 07515853834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org